We are delighted to be able to confirm that, as result of feedback from our patients and after months of planning, from Tuesday 7th April 2015 you will find Broad Street Dental Surgery at Broadway House – the old tax building next to the library/museum – just metres from where the practice has been since 1976! Our new practice will be able to provide you with a greater range of treatments and a superior level of service, all within a beautifully designed building with far-reaching views across Herefordshire. In addition it will offer you other benefits including:
- Step-free access from pavement to surgery
- State of the art sterilisation suite
- A patient-access sun terrace
- Full computerisation allowing appointment reminders via email and SMS
We are really looking forward to seeing you in our new surroundings and hope you will be as thrilled with the transformation as we are. Please visit our Facebook page for before and after photos as the work progresses! Thank you for your continued support during this move and also with the recent changes to our dental team. Mr Andrew Farr has joined us as our new associate taking over from Mr Phil Carter (GDC No: 52752) who retired at the end of 2014 and our Hygienist Kay Millar will shortly be joined by Kate Oakes from 21 April 2015 and will be working with us on Tuesdays. To celebrate our move to Broadway House, we are delighted to offer our registered patients 25% off tooth whitening or air polishing booked before 1st June 2015. Tooth whitening is a safe and effective way to brighten your smile and increase your confidence and air polish can be an effective way to remove staining. Do please speak to your dentist or a member of the practice team for more information or to take advantage of this exciting offer. If you have any questions please get in touch by giving us a call. Our telephone number will remain the same – 01432 266899. We look forward to seeing you further down Broad Street at your next appointment.
Useful information for when you first visit us:
There is an intercom system in place for the entrance to the building to the right of the door and Broad Street Dental Surgery is number “7”.
- Please press “7” on the key pad and then “Enter”. Then our receptionist will speak to you and “buzz” you through the door. When you hear the “buzz” please pull on the door to open it towards you.
- Once in the lobby you walk to the left then turn right to get to the lift and stairs. We are on the fourth floor.
- In case of any difficulties please don’t hesitate to ask our Receptionist for assistance and if necessary we will be happy to come down to the lobby to help.
- When you get to the fourth floor you will need to bear left and walk to the end of the corridor where you will find us ready to welcome you to our new practice!