This year Broad Street Dental Surgery our Staff are going to be a drop off point for the shoe boxes. So get your shoe boxes to us by 2nd December 2016.
What you need to include for your unisex box are:
- A pair of warm socks
- A pair of gloves
- A 200g bar of chocolate (yes that’s OK!)
- 1 packet of wipes
- 1 packet of tissues
- Shower gel or shampoo 2-in-1
- Flannel, Comb or Brush, toothbrush & toothpaste, a 2 blade razor, shaving gel
Put all the items into a plastic bag and then into a shoe box wrapped in sturdy wrapping paper to avoid ripping.
You can even include a Christmas card but remember no money or personal details – something like ‘Merry Christmas from our family’.
We will also drop off your donations to the Hereford Food Bank too. Visit their web site for details about what they need as donations.
Some ideas are:
- Tinned meat (stews, casseroles, ham)
- Tinned fruit/rice pudding/custard